.

l

Sunday, October 11, 2015

knock knock

life is full of doors

i have opened many doors

and now it's time to close some doors today. and open some new ones.
not for pride, incapacity of arrogance. but simply because they are leading me nowhere

i need to shut the door that makes me think that i am for everyone, when i am not for everyone

shut the door of thinking i'm going to be 100% ready. cause, it's never going to be the just the right time, but that's the point.

we must open the door or realizing that every moment is the right moment, if you want it you just have to do it.

open the door of being nice to yourself. it is hard to be happy when someone is being mean to you all the time.

we tend to go back to what feels like home

and oh am i homesick for a place i am not sure even exists. one where my heart is full. my body loved. and my soul is understood.

please god help me find the door that leads to that place

i need to shut the door of being scared of love and open the door that leads me to spread it

open the door that leads you to someone that makes you feel like "!!!!!!!" inside

there are so many doors

knock on all of the right ones.



3 comments:

  1. What Mr. Nelson said. Word. Also, I last lines that close your poem. "There are so many doors / knock on all the right ones." Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "and oh am i homesick for a place i am not sure even exists. one where my heart is full. my body loved. and my soul is understood."

    ReplyDelete