.

l

Sunday, November 8, 2015

we were born to die

lets talk about the universe

lets talk about coincidences

lets talk about the courage of the stars. how light carries on endlessly, even after death.

lets talk about infinite...

look at the sky. we are not alone.
and if you are ever feeling lonely just look at the moon. cause someone somewhere is looking at it too. and it's probably me.

isn't it interesting how this universe has no beginning and no end? literally no end. we never end.
what are we going to do forever?

who are we? compared to this big universe.

how many more galaxies are there? there are probably more galaxies than there are people.

honestly it has felt like the universe has dealt me some good cards when i met you. and that my friend was a very nice change.

who has the answer to all my questions.
god created adam and eve but who created god
what does it look like past the veil
how big is the universe

so just take me to the finish line, but i'm hoping at the gates they will tell me that i'm fine
fine from
the times i lied
when i cheated
the days i didn't pray
falling hard into pier pressure

i hope at the end i will learn that it didn't matter that i loved you and you loved her, even though i saw galaxies in your eyes.

so choose your last words cause soon it could be the last time
and we were born to die.






 

4 comments:

  1. "so choose your last words cause soon it could be the last time
    and we were born to die."
    #stolen
    That was so good. Also your blog looks so clean and organized. I like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tried to highlight my favorite line to put in this comment box but i ended up highlighting the entire thing. well done. keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you start out with the 'let's talk about'. it drew me right in!!!
    #stolen

    ReplyDelete