.

l

Sunday, September 6, 2015

happy bones

Have you ever been so happy you could feel it in your bones?

Bones come in all shapes and sizes.
as does happiness. true happiness doesn't have to be a new car flashier than the alpine moms jewelry, sometimes the simplest things make me the happiest.

Bones are made of active and living cells.
for me happiness is getting out and living. smelling the air, hikes to places higher than my attention span, and playing with friends

The bony skelatol system in humans is hidden under layers of skin & muscle.
at times its hard to find happiness. It seems to be buried under homework assignments and pointless drama. Happiness is worth the wait to find it.

Calcium is very important for our bones & keeps us strong & healthy.
my calcium in life is good music. it always seems to be the thing that keeps me strong and literally brings me the most happiness at points.

Bones are held by ligaments.
the ligaments in my life are the things that keep me held in and that catch me before i have completely fallen. true friends and family are my ligaments to a happy life.

Bones are strong & rigid & built to stand a lot of force.
doing what truely makes us happy is what can help us from being broken down from the burden of trials.

The hyoid is a bone in the throat, it's the only bone in the whole body not connected to another bone. It helps produce/create the range of human vocalizations.
Sometimes you can be soooo happy that you will notice that this bone stops working, its those moments  when you are laughing so hard that there is no sound coming out at all. those are the best laughs. 

Teeth are bones.
i guess these are the happiest of all the bones because you only see these bones when you are the happiest

i hope there are days you fall in love with being alive    

     
 

3 comments: