.

l

Sunday, September 20, 2015

maybe

maybe all the coins i threw into the fountain and all the fingers i crossed for you don't really matter cause what is supposed to happen will happen

maybe all i need is more time. more time to know. know what exactly? i don't know

or maybe home is just two arms wrapped around me. 

maybe everything is temporary

maybe i will learn that i shouldn't have to fight for my spot in someone's life.

maybe i'll learn to stop wasting my 11:11 wishes on you
or stop wasting the rare shooting stars on you too

maybe i'll learn that people are poison.

maybe i'll stop craving the thing that hurts me the most.

maybe one day i'll learn.


5 comments:

  1. I love this more than I love not having a 2nd period class. And that's a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. or maybe home is just two arms wrapped around me.

    LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. That opening, though.

    "maybe all the coins i threw into the fountain and all the fingers i crossed for you don't really matter cause what is supposed to happen will happen"

    There's something about a good run-on sentence right off the bat. Seriously. Good.

    ReplyDelete